Updated on March 2023
1.2. On your first visit to the website, you will be asked to accept that we place one or more Cookies on your device. Your continued use of the platform is also your acceptance. You can opt out of Cookies by following the instructions below.
- About Cookies
2.1. A Cookie is a short text file that is stored on your computer. Cookies allow us to:
2.2. Recognize you when you visit the platform in order to give you a more personalized experience.
2.3. Examine your habits on the website. The better we understand which products you are interested in, the better our ability to tailor solutions for you.
2.4. Get information about the number of visitors and their behavior.
2.5. Improve the performance of the platform.
- Our used Cookies
3.1. We use the following types of Cookies, which you accept:
- Essential Cookies
- Cookies for performance and functionality
- Cookies for analysis and customization
- Advertising Cookies
- Social network Cookies that connect your website with social media
3.2. We also use a number of Cookies which are strictly necessary for the functionality of the platform and therefore do not require your consent. We therefore always place Cookies, which are necessary for the following functions:
- Electronic shopping cart (remembers the contents of the shopping cart)
- User-defined browser settings (e.g. selection of country, language or font size)
- Authentication Cookies (verification of the user’s identity for access to secured websites)
- User validation Cookies (protection against (repeated) errors at log-in)
- Multimedia player Cookies (regulation of network speed or image quality and activation of video or audio files)
- Plug-ins for social media (share or like functions)
- Load balancing (balancing access to the platform)
- Deselect or delete Cookies
4.1. You can turn off Cookies in your browser, including deleting your browsing history. See how at http://minecookies.org/cookiehandtering/
4.2. If you choose to block or delete our Cookies, you may not be able to access functions on the platform, which may have an effect on how the platform works.
4.3. You can always reject Cookies via your browser’s privacy settings.
- Contact information